Hungrezi Khakhra Sticks, Dips, Mixtures & Breakfast Combo's
- Hungrezi Khakhra Sticks Combo’s makes life so easy
- We have a range that covers South Indian & Gujarati cuisine
- Great Indian snack online to pack into lunch boxes
- Recommended best as a filler for breakfast
- A dip is a thick sauce that acts as a taste enhancer
- The dips can be had with anything snacky
- Preferably Khakra Sticks and Nachos
- Children will like it. The young will love the north Indian snacks.
- Hungrezi Mixtures are highly addictive
- It’s a must have for parties
- And makes time pass totally worth it
- Ideal snack for a Netflix binge watching
- Traditional Flavours are Blended with South Indian Spices
- Specifically made to be enjoyed with your creative Combinations.
- With every bite of this vegetable pulp consignment, you are sure to take a trip down memory lane.
Who We Are
We’re all about fusion food.
Dude, we are Hungrezi. A bindaas Indian snacks online brand made by foodies, for the foodies. Yup, we’re thoda Indian and thoda Western. We take homegrown recipes and add an exotic twist to Indian mithai online. Hungrezi was born when our chefs posed the million dollar question, “Won’t the hungry love it if we add an angrezi touch to desi munchies?” That’s the day we started our journey to whip up things with a dash of the crazy. Come check us out. You’re gonna love what you see.
Hungrezi Product Gallery
Sharing with you our passion for GREAT INDIAN SNACKS!
Our vast range of ready-to-eat snacks are inspired from different regions of North Indian snacks are produced with the finest and purest ingredients. The fusion foods can be found in four different product lines.
I found it good, taste is awesome
Tasty tasty very very Good!
Shop for Hungrezi products at these retails stores
A pretty common ingredient in almost every South Indian kitchen, Tamarind or imli or puli is a fantastic flavoring…read more
With the last few weeks of winter all set to wind up, a picnic with family and friends might…read more
Bored with the same old bag of potato chips? Not a fan of all that oil you’re taking in…read more